Integrated Medical/Healthcare Curriculum (IMC)
Interactive, media-rich, convenient: content tutorials to complement any healthcare education curriculum
Integrated Medical/Healthcare Curriculum (IMC) is an authoritative, in-depth and interactive online healthcare education courseware suite.
- Something for Everyone: Modules cover topics such as anatomy, physiology, immunology, histology, pathology, ethics, embryology and basic clinical skills.
- Conceptual Learning: IMC’s integration feature links related subject matter across a broad medical spectrum, providing students with detailed explanations and demonstrations to help them better understand difficult concepts.
- Interactive: Each IMC module couples compelling teaching and learning approaches with contemporary tools, like inventive multimedia, dynamic animations, photos, problem-based case studies, quizzes with feedback, streaming audio and video.
- Right-size your subscription: Choose to subscribe to one, some, or all 11 of IMC’s healthcare-related topics.
- Flexible Licensing: Choose between Institutional subscription or student licensing models to provide access to enrolled students. Contact us to learn more!
Basic Clinical Skills
Practice patient interviews and the basics of the physical exam
Clinical Musculoskeletal Pathology
Study the definitive work in bone and muscle diseases
The Doctor’s Dilemma (Ethics)
Challenge yourself with ethical questions in medicine
Surf through the study of morphological hematology
Dissect cadavers online, head-to-toe and skin-to-bones
Essentials of Human Physiology*
Animate complicated physiologic processes
View histologic slides through a digital microscope
Study human anatomy through virtual radiographs
Explore labeled cross-sections from the Visible Human Male
Clinical Human Embryology
Explore human systems development from conception to birth
Essentials of Immunology*
Demonstrate how host defenses operate
*Module has a testing/quiz component
“Thank you for the Integrated Medical Curriculum! I am a student at Truman State and I just had my first lab practical. Your website was a huge help!”
– J. Waguespack, Truman State, Kirksville, MO
“The IMC site is what I dreamed of when I was in med school. How bitterly I remember the inefficient process of attending lectures, furiously taking notes, and later studying the notes. Even worse was reading an anatomy text. The illustrations never corresponded to the text, so I had to imagine the connection in my mind. I kept saying, ‘Why doesn’t someone put this on the computer?’ I believe your work is worthy of a Nobel Prize, because you are helping to produce better doctors who will improve the lives of many patients.”
– L. Zahner, MD, Lawrenceville, GA
“IMC is the most extraordinary website I have ever seen. I am so excited to be able to access this wealth of information. I am a masters student in the Family Nurse Practitioner program at Washington State University, and will be posting your website for everyone here. Thanks so much!”
– M.L. Bradbury, BSRN, Spokane, WA
“Since I found your IMC site, I haven’t left it. This is what the Internet is all about…excellent, high quality, multimedia, interactive information on any and all medical subjects!”
– M. Curry, EMT-Paramedic, Portland, OR
“I am a first year medical student at the University of Missouri and have found your website to be the most useful in many areas. IMC has provided the material and presented it in a way that I understood–not only thoroughly, but also very quickly. I have encouraged my classmates to use your site.”
– G. Mundis, Columbia, MO
“I have been out of school for over five years and my basic science skills were very weak. Thanks to the curriculum IMC has to offer, I feel confident enough to re-enter medical school and do very well in all my classes. I am a chiropractor and I would highly recommend IMC to all…allied health students. Thank you, IMC.”
– R. Iskander, DC, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA