By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to the terms of service.
Terms and Conditions Governing Use of DxR Development Group, Inc. Websites
DxR Development Group, Inc. (“DxR”) grants to you non-exclusive, non-transferable permission to use the DxR Development Group sites (“Sites”) to the extent that you use our sites and services in accordance with our policies. This agreement applies to any pages, sections, or screens on this site. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You may not use our site(s) for any unlawful or malicious purpose.
- You may not use our site(s) to cause harm to DxR or any of its customers or partners.
- You may not sublicense access to the site(s).
- You may not take control of the site(s) or contents.
- You may not mine, harvest, or extract data from or while using this site.
- You may not publish, sell, or display any Website materials from this site in any media.
- You may not use the DxR Development sites to in any way discredit, defame, or libel DxR Development Group, Inc.
3. Intellectual Property
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the DxR Development Group sites shall at all times remain with DxR. You acknowledge that you shall only have permission to use the site for informational purposes.
The contents of the DxR Development Group sites, including text, graphics, images and other material (“Content”), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws, and title to the Content shall not pass to you or any other user other than the original copyright holder.
- Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- None of the Content or the underlying code for the DxR Development Group sites may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, reproduced, transcribed, downloaded, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed.
- DxR Development Group sites may contain copyrighted materials that are used with permission of the rights holders. Use of the sites does not give you right to copy this content, nor does it give you any license to distribute this content.
5. Limited Warranty
This site is presented as-is. Except as expressly provided herein there are no warranties, conditions or representations, express or implied by statute, usage, custom of the trade or otherwise with respect to the DxR Development sites, and DxR expressly disclaims any such warranties, including but not limited to, warranties or representations of merchantability, suitability or fitness for a particular purpose, durability and non-infringement of third party rights. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, DxR does not warrant that the DxR sites will meet all of your needs or that operation of the DxR sites will be error free, and no representations or warranties are made about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the contents of the DxR Development sites.
The contents of the DxR Development sites are not intended in any way to constitute medical advice or to be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment; a licensed medical doctor should always be consulted for medical advice. This limited warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this limited warranty and agree to be bound hereby, you should exit this site immediately and discontinue use.
6. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, shall DxR, or any other person be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, loss or interruption of business or goodwill, work stoppage, computer or other system failure or malfunction, or any and all other personal or commercial damages or losses, even if DxR, or any other person has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will DxR, or any other person be liable for any damages whatsoever in excess of the amount paid for access or services that are the subject matter of the claim or that is directly related to the cause of action.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
DxR may alter or terminate this agreement immediately at any time if the user fails to comply with any term or condition.
Data we collect:
Personal Information we may collect when you visit our sites may include:
Name, Address, Phone number, email address, Institutional affiliation, payment status information for store purchases.
How data may be used:
- Personal information that you provide during the account creation or purchase process, by email, or through other online means, (such as a Support request), is used only for purposes necessary to serve your requests.
How we protect your privacy:
DxR Development Group, Inc., as a matter of policy, respects the privacy of all users to the extent permitted by law.
- We do not sell user information, nor do we share your information with third parties, unless required to do so by law.
- We will release personal information only when legally required do so, to help law enforcement investigations, legal proceedings, and/or internal investigations of regulation violations.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and ensure the correct use of information, we have enacted physical, electronic, and managerial protocols to protect information we collect online.
- Requests to delete a user information should be made to DxR Development Group through its Support portal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement. This Terms and Conditions Agreement supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the DxR Development Group sites. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under Illinois law except as preempted by federal law, without application of conflicts of law principles, and you hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in Jackson County, Illinois, U.S.A. with regard to any dispute relating to this Agreement and your use of the DxR Development Group sites.
You shall comply with all export regulations pertaining to the DxR Development Group sites in effect from time to time. In particular, without limiting the generality of the foregoing. You hereby warrant that you will not directly or indirectly export, re-export or transship the DxR Development Group sites in violation of or otherwise in contravention of applicable export laws, rules, and regulations.