Pressure Injury Staging 101:
an online video course
Expert instruction. Engaging content. Convenient access. Cost-effective.
Accurate pressure injury staging is essential.
Why not learn from an expert?
- Well-researched and clinically sound: Certified Wound Care Specialist JD Daruwalla* fully explains the most recent guidelines from the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP) on staging pressure injuries.
- Visually rich: The course features numerous high-quality images of all types of pressure injuries.
- Broadly applicable: Appropriate for physical therapists, nurses, or any healthcare practitioner involved in wound care.
- Professionally accredited: Approved by the American Association
of Nurse Practitioners for 1 contact hour of accredited education.
- Convenient: Access this one-hour video course online, with full narration. Take the post-test online, then print your course completion certificate immediately.
- Cost-effective investment: $29.99 per person
(contact us for group pricing)
Jehangir Daruwalla (“JD”), BSc.PT., CWS, FACCWS, is a physical therapist who graduated from the University of Alberta (Canada) in 1993 with a BScPT. He has been a Certified Wound Specialist (American Board of Wound Management) for 11 years and is also a Fellow of the American College of Clinical Wound Specialists. For the past 18 years, JD has been a staff physical therapist at Summerlin Hospital (Las Vegas, NV) treating patients in the acute care setting. He has also been a guest lecturer at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Department of Physical Therapy for their wound care course for the past 12 years.
Provided by: JJ Productions • Las Vegas, NV
In Partnership with: DxR Development Group, Inc.